Monday, March 31, 2008

My New Bag

Today has been very busy. I'm off to Charleston tomorrow. I needed a new bag for the trip,I wanted to use my New Girl bag.....But my Mom and Sister wouldn't let me. They are our bags for Paducah. That's ok I made a new one for this trip.................

I guess I need to get off the computer since Tanya's car wouldn't start we had to go get her and I'm behind on getting ready to leave. For some reason I think the house has to be clean ( sometimes cleaner than when we are here) O well we all have flaws.....

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

If I didn't know better, I'd almost of thought the bag was made from a quilted coaster that was all the rave at Christmas time.

I LOVE IT. Is it your own pattern??? If so, I'd love to know how you made it.

Feel free to pop by a say hello.