3 hours ago
Thursday, July 29, 2010
This is the Twister is a fun quilt and an easy one too. Start out with 10" squares with a 6.5" border ...re cut using the twister and you have perfect pinwheels These are a few of my students from my Strip to the beach bag class. We had the most fun. This a pictures of the bassinet for the new grand baby .This is a quilt that I did for one of my friends. It is a wedding gift. I had lots of trouble with tension,but it turned out wonderful. She loved it.
Posted by Sandra at Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Finished my Not My Martini Quilt
- Went to Tyler's graguation in Mississippi
- Spent 2 weeks in Mississippi with my Mother
- My Mom and me redid a bassinet for my first grandbaby
- Went to Atlanta to pick up Tyler..he visited for a week
- Found out the baby is a girl!!!!!
- Got my sewing room cleaned up
- Have been working on a quilt using the Twister template
- quilted a few quilts for others
Posted by Sandra at Tuesday, July 20, 2010