Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quilty Things

This is the latest Prayer Quilt that I have made.You may remember the 2 that were made last year for the precious little girl babies, Reagan and Taylor. We have another baby girl born early. Christianna is the owner of this quilt....does it not scream baby girl. I have to say I love this quilt even though we all know I love bright colors. The pattern came out of the latest issue of Quilt ..Garden Gate Splendor is the pattern. I always want to make at least 2 or 3 in each issue. Maybe baby quilt size is the answer. It is washed and ready to go to the hospital.

This is Fresh Linens for an up coming class. This is a fun quilt made with charm packs and a jellyroll. The pattern is by Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Trasures. She is one of my favs.
Close up of the quilting.





I quilted this for a customer. I also put the binding on this ,but have no pic of that.





This is another one that I quilted for a customer. I always love Black and White quilts.



This is my new bible cover made completely of scraps.I just pieced odd sized pieces together and this is the result. I have to say it turned out very good.






3 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Beautiful quilts! You do such lovely work!!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Sissy, you are so freaking talented! Why couldn't I have gotten just a touch of your talent. These quilts are gorgeous! I want one! Ha! You have to teach me how to do this.