Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beach in January

This was the view from our balcony on Saturday morning. It was gorgeous. This was the second picture I took. It was so peaceful.It looks like it was going to be a warm day at the beach....it was windy and freezing.
This is Joni, Tanya and me. We are out shopping while the guys golf. Robin is taking the pic.




This is at the DISNEY store....you know how I love Mickey.



This was in the candy store. That is gumballs in the bottom of the table.




This is the right size Margarita. LOL





My partners in crime. We loved this trip. We girls left every morning to do as we pleased. The guys spent their time at the golf course.








Tanya and Robin at the barn...they are so funny. Did I mention it was freezing!!!







Joni and I pretending we are at the warm beach......check out the coconuts.








No comments: