Friday, May 23, 2008

Aaron Graduates 2008

Aaron, Uncle Gary and me(Aunt Sandra) Trish, Aaron and his Dad(my brother)




Joni, Aaron and Tanya



Aaron is the closest thing to a brother my girls have. Him and my brother lived down the street from us from the time Aaron was in 4th grade till the summer after 9th grade when they moved back to Mississippi. He is here visiting , he said he forgot what it was like to have 3 Moms instead of one!!!LOL He feels the same about the girls as they do him.

We are back home now from the graduation. We are going to Charlotte for the races on Friday and Saturday. Still so busy.


Here's an oldie.....not sure how old they are .........maybe 15 ...10 ...7......They are going to kill me. Today they are 27....22....18

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm so jealous you are going to the races. It's raining here and no races for us!