Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pilot Mountain

I think this is a beautiful place.It is a great place to spend the day. My girls loved coming here when they were little. It was their idea to spend the day here as a girl's day.
Joni and Tanya Joni and me acting silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a pose.

Tanya making sure we don't take the wrong path!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We had so much fun. It's always good to spend time with my girls. They are two of the most important things in my life. They seem to always bring out the best in me.

3 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

What a pretty day and how wonderful to spend the day with your girls!

Moneik said...

Looks like you had a fun day out and about with your daughters.

Hazel said...

What a great family you have ,the girls look like they are having a great time .