Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back from Charleston

People, Places and Quilts is one of my favorite shops. The people are so friendly. I always go to both of their shops. Sometimes more than once while in town. This is a picture of the one in Charleston. I also go to the one in Summerville.


This is the nice girl in the Charleston store.
Here's the owner Diane, she is always smiling. They have lots of goodies.So plan to spend some time in both of these shops. Love all the fabric, they have Amy Butler to a large selection of civil war. I get lots of goodies from fabric to gadgets. This time I got the 2 1/2" / charm ruler, 2 Charm packs, 3 patterns,and a book by Denyse Schmidt.


This is out in front of a house in Summerville. You think you have went back in time. I could live here.
Can you say WELCOME HOME...... I took this while strolling down the street.



No comments: